Newbie says hi and has an offer...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Photog

Okay, let's get the intro done: My name is David and I have always wanted an old car. Well and after seeing Rebel Rodz and Ol' Skool Rodz magazines I knew what I wanted. Yeah, I may not be a mechanic, but dang it I am 41 and I want to do something for myself. Okay my daughter who will be quite the lil motorhead herself one day is going to help.

So you will see me, asking my dumb questions and genearally driving you crazy, but I do have something to offer for those who live near me in Central Ohio and maybe beyond: I am one heck of a photog.
Wanna see my work? An old page of mine is www.pbase.com/fitpix . So yeah, I may ask a bunch of Q's but I can teach you about shooting and also shoot your ride!

What kind of ride do I have? None yet, I am looking for one of two things, a truck or an old 4 door to make into a whacked out cop car (I'm a police/fire/ems dispatcher).

So there ya have it!
Oh yeah, I like puppies, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick....

Welcome to RRR, Photg. A father/daughter project will be way cool ! Look around, there's good old tin around all over. There's a lot of folks from the Buckeye that are sure to be of help to you. Also, check out this link: http://www.autoworldmag.com/ . It's from south of the Louisville area but, there are a couple that may fit the bill. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to RRR. Very nice photos.
Here' a car you might enjoy 1941 Chevy New Mexico State Police car. Was an impound car that the fleet mechanics turned into a replica State Cruiser.

030.jpg

I have a weird fascination with vampires and werewolves and such.... the cop car in my mind will have a chopped top, a flat back and white with some macabre logo and additions.
That NM cruiser looks great! Do you know someone on the force there?

I have a weird fascination with vampires and werewolves and such.... the cop car in my mind will have a chopped top, a flat back and white with some macabre logo and additions.
That NM cruiser looks great! Do you know someone on the force there?

No, I don't know anyone on the force here. They usually have this car at some of the local shows and use it in parades. Pretty much stock.

Latest posts

Back