Next to a Barn Find

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check with the town... you can find out who has the deed for the property and contact them. Id grab them before the scrappers have them crushed

It would probably be easier and faster to look up the tax records and see who is paying (or not paying) the taxes on that property.

Beercan

Trying to rescue them this weekend. Found the owner, at least I think this guy is the owner, have not yet spoken to him, going by tomorrow.

There is a house back there with a pickup parked so I think that guy is the owner.

Find out soon.

Yeah that Mod was real you know what. There are other threads on there there that have the same type of pics, through or over a fence.

As to his comments about my avatar, screw him. That truck is more traditional than the A he is building. My truck is 100% original drive train, frame, shocks, wheels, etc.

As to his comments about my avatar, screw him. That truck is more traditional than the A he is building. My truck is 100% original drive train, frame, shocks, wheels, etc.

Yeah, I lurk around over there, but I never post. Been a member 3 years and still have the FNG status. Fine with me!

sorry to hear about your troubles over there.. I didnt catch it but I can assume how it went down. I am over there too, but have only posted twice.. and those were both pretty recent. I never think twice about posting over here. The two times I have posted over there I felt pressured to not **** some one off in the way I worded my response...

anyway good luck on saving those.. look like great projects!

I'm on the HA/GR sub-forum for my dragster. Nothing but helpful, fun loving guys on that portion.

I stopped by today to see what I could find out.

I think I have found the owner, will go door knocking next weekend as I am out of town next week.

I also have noted that there are more cars on the property. These cars are completely overgrown with bamboo, vines and other various forms of vegetation. I can see them from a side road but just barely and just the ones closest to the road. I have a feeling there is some good stuff in there.

The old building used to be a service station in the 20's by appearances.

I have a feeling those old cars have been sitting there a very long time.

I will keep everyone posted as to what I find. There are too many cars there for me to rescue by myself.

Yeah that Mod was real you know what. There are other threads on there there that have the same type of pics, through or over a fence. As to his comments about my avatar, screw him. That truck is more traditional than the A he is building.

Some of those guys you'd just like to lop off at the neck but the problem is their buttocks are too firmly planted upon their shoulders to get in a good shot.
It's as if the problem has it's own natural self defense mechanism...
Evolution is strange isn't it?
When it happens...and when it doesn't ;)

Latest posts

Back