NG from Jersey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John O

Hey I'm John and I'm from central Jersey. I like traditional style cars and bikes...but I'm sort of facinated with these home builts also. Anyway, wanted to say hello and make some friends. Here's my stuff....54 Merc, 65 Trumpet, 03 HD

Attachments

• 1200 2.JPG
    1200 2.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 11
Welcome John O. I feel it's only fair to warn you that once you have entered RRR there is no turning back. It's kinda like the Hotel California.... You can check out but you can't never leave. lol. It's a very addicting hobby we have here. Glad to have you on board, you will find that the guys here are great.

Welcome aboard!! If you need any help posting pics let me know:eek:

Thanks guys....and I am having trouble posting. this thread only loaded my HD. I tried to post my Merc pics on a new thread and they wouldn't go...I'm not particularly computer literate either.

I like traditional style cars and bikes...but I'm sort of facinated with these home builts also.

Welcome to RRR John O. There's some nice traditional cars on this site and a variety of others, but I'm not sure what you mean by "home built". Most of the traditional cars that I have seen are "home built". I think you'll enjoy the site and making some friends here.

Mine is home built, Dang there is another discriptive word which catagorizes my truck.

Welcome to the site. Is yours homebuilt? Or the opposite of homebuilt?

Just picking on you a little, I am digging the merc in th avitar.

John O. Had the same problem , tried several time to post pictures and couldnt get it to fly. Saturday went well , that guy from killbillet grabbed up most of my Model A parts....Still got a back panel and a gas tank. Never made it to Pennsy, got kinda fired up with the folks stopping by.:D

Okay okay gentlemen...home built as in a myriad of different parts combined to make one vehicle. The venerable "Rat Rod"! My Merc is all Ford/Merc from the 50s and 60s done like a 50s bootlegger car. The cars I've seen on this site and killbillet are amazing with the combination of stuff used. Casey, we pulled 4 cords of wood and I just got back from the brides Xmas party...ughhh. did you get your brakes fixed?

The frickin caliper has a heli coil in it and the hardware would match up!!! Instead of trying to redo it with a tyne insert im just gonna return it to napa and get another one...How retarted. I mean if your gonna heli coil it at least you could make it take the same hardware..Dumb asses. It critical too. If it slops around on the mount it will just egg out the mount...Thanx, Nappa!!

Latest posts

Back