Noob from Bama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubba-hubba

Banned
Hey guys, I'm a retired Manual Machinist of 45 plus yrs. and have been doin metal fab and R&D work for most of that time and have been into rods, custom cars and trucks, bikes and guns since the mid 50's.
My main ride for the last 10 yrs is a black, slammed 92 Chev. Sport P/U and a Hotrod 80 cubic inch belt/belt rigid frame Shovelhead thats been in black Sikkens primer since 85 when I built it from scratch from a motor, tranny and frame. It would probly be called a Bobber today , but only a few of the old guys would've known what you meant back then.
Really enjoy lookin at the pictures of projects and following the builds as they progress.
I hope to make some new friends , learn some new techniques , and maybe share some of my knowledge of the machinework end of the craft.

welcome to rrr from jasper. it is good to have another fellow machinist here, i grew up in a family owned machine shop in houston texas. i belive you'll like it here.:)

Don't have any digital pics of the bike ( just 35mm )and been meanin to have them transferred to a disc so I can post em. You know how that goes..........
Have some of the truck but figgered it was too new for this website.
Thanks for the "welcome wagon" so far.......................:D

Take a picture of the bike pic (it might kinda work?) and it's your intro - show us what ya got - like that truck!

Welcome to RRR from Salem. Nice looking truck. Nothing is out of bounds here.
BTW,,good looking black cat. Got 3 of our own.

We aren't like some other sites out there, we are just a bunch of gearheads..If it has tires and an engine we are interested..Nice truck

Latest posts

Back