Northern Ontario Chevy fan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmins57

Hello, I'm from northern Ontario and am a old Chevy fan. Have a 57 210 sport coupe , a 69 Camaro and a 36 Chev pick-up. Next project in the wings is going to be a 57 Pick-up. Always on the lookout for the next project and really love to find a 37 Chev coupe. Also on the lookout for a set of 36 Master coupe front fenders if anyone knows of any. Great to be here!!

Hello!!!!!! Welcome from a guy across the bridge...

Blue Water Bridges that is.....About 15 miles south of Port Huron/Sarnia Pictures are the things we understand best...lol....easy to do....on the reply thread go down to manage attachments, plug in the pic and upload it...close the window and submit it.....easy peasy....or you can do the photobucket stuff which I'm not familiar with.....Skull help him out there....:D

''Skull help him out there.."--me[S thanks sarge, why do l get thrown under the the bus:confused:

l just load the pics on my computer in a file, then go to "manage attachments" on the page l am posting, upload and hit submit.

if you get to many pics you can go and delete them from the pic storage on the compuer , that's what l do.

hope that helps, or ask Dr Crankenstein, the Rocket Surgeon, he is good at pics also[P

Later :cool:

Sorry, thought you were the Techno Savy guy....lol

''Skull help him out there.."--me[S thanks sarge, why do l get thrown under the the bus:confused:

l just load the pics on my computer in a file, then go to "manage attachments" on the page l am posting, upload and hit submit.

if you get to many pics you can go and delete them from the pic storage on the compuer , that's what l do.

hope that helps, or ask Dr Crankenstein, the Rocket Surgeon, he is good at pics also[P

Later :cool:

Ok......photobucket guys....help him out...[cl

Pics as requested

Attachments

• 36 Truck.jpg
    36 Truck.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 69 Camaro.jpg
    69 Camaro.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 7
  • '57.jpg
    '57.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 7
Wow.....I'm diggin them all...

Love the truck and lust after the 57.....camaro is very nice too....it's official...I hate you!!! LOL.....:D

Hello Timm, and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I'm not really a chevy guy but I will overlook your preferences because you have a '36 PU. 1936 anything trumps most other cars.
Keep on tinkering.

Latest posts

Back