Nostalgia Drags/Show Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing the pics with us, Bill. Show season here is pretty much done. It's nice to see what's going on in other places.

it was a very kool show, i will be at the next one. gastrick i stood and waited by ur anglia a few times man but i didnt see you. that rat coupe is veeeery nice, man do i want it but i had no idea the guy didnt drive it. and ofcourse i missed talking to your buddy with the yellow 53 bel air... geez that guy is hard to get ahold of. you should stop by "tijuana taxi co." on sundays in coral springs they have a carshow going on and they got pretty good food at 25% off for driving ur ride and they have some very good looking waitresses ;)

Sorry I had to miss this one , had to work ... the purple 59 vette belongs to my neighbor John , he likes to do burnouts in front of my house when he sees me in the yard.....:D

You guys down south have it made, you get to have fun all year. Nice cars though, I'll see ya the end of Feb. but I'll only be on 2 wheels.

Thanks for the pics. My favorite car I ever owned was a 61 Pontiac Ventura and it too was yellow. That pic brought back good memories. Although this is a Catalina its close enough.

Attachments

• pontiac 61.jpg
    pontiac 61.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. My favorite car I ever owned was a 61 Pontiac Ventura and it too was yellow. That pic brought back good memories. Although this is a Catalina its close enough.

I took a couple of more pics of that car c-dog. I'll post them for you tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks for Sharing....

Great photos, Bill. Lots of hemi photos I see. How is yours coming along ?
Lots of awesome cars there, and "big daddy" himself, very cool :cool:
Love this photo, it is auto art at it's finest (garage wall worthy !! :D)
Thanks for sharing. '22

Thanks 22Dodge. I'm waiting for some parts for the hemi right now that are back ordered. Supposed to be here around Thanksgiving. I'll update the build thread with that info. Here's another angle of that same engine.

Cycledog, here's a couple more photos that I took of that Pontiac. Notice the old "clothes pin" method of vapor lock prevention on the fuel lines. Nice touch. I can't stress enough how clean that car was.

Latest posts

Back