Not again!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
Wife just got her biopsy back and its cancer. Now she has to go through chemo and radiation. My first wife passed away from cancer at 38 because it was diagnosed too late. I'm definitely not ready to face this again. All of your prayers will be deeply appreciated.

cr you and your wife are in our prayers and thoughts, be strong she will need it. best wishes.

Wife just got her biopsy back and its cancer. Now she has to go through chemo and radiation. My first wife passed away from cancer at 38 because it was diagnosed too late. I'm definitely not ready to face this again. All of your prayers will be deeply appreciated.

Good grief, that is real bad, not once but twice. :(

I don't do religion, but I definitely have your wife and you in my thoughts right now. I sincerely hope things turn out for the best.

Oh man, that is really sad news to hear. :( Your wife must be very scared right now, as I bet you are. Keep you head up, they have made so many advances in treating it that the chances of beating it are much improved over times past.

Just a thought. I have been seeing those ads for the Cancer Treatment Centers of America, and they seem to offer some hope beyond what regular treatment offers. I know some of it might be hype, but it is all they do, and they say their success rate is exceptional. You might want to start looking at them on the internet to see if you can get any feedback from people who have gone to them. It might be worth a shot.

Your wife will be in my prayers tonight.

Don

You and yours are in my thoughts as well, went through this 15 years ago with my ex..............and she is still doing fine after months months of chemo. I'm not religious either, but still hope all goes well for you folks!
Brian

You & your wife are in our thoughts here, CR. I actually know what you are dealing with. My wife was diagnosed in 94 w/ throat cancer, was clean for 5 years ( took 7 to beat it ), found lung cancer in 08 that later migrated to kidney. Had 1/2 of one lung & kidney removed within 6 months of each other. Stay strong for her,,she'll need you. It can be beat!!

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife..

stay stong and keep her spirits up.... positive attitudes go a long way to beat this stuff..... God bless you both... we'll be praying for her.....

Very sorry to hear that. I always seems to strike the best people. Best wishes for a speedy treatment and recovery.

Latest posts

Back