Not fair!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the reverend muddy grimes

Brother Binder
NOT FAIR! (insert child like fit here)

So its snowing. the church parking lot across the street is a patch of ice. I pull into it in the new dodge truck and cut the wheels. Gas it hard expecting the childish thrill of donuts. instead, thanks to traction contro, it just powers on out. Tried it three times and gave up. Parking lot is deserted by the way:(

Rev. I`m afraid they dont make them like they use too....The government is afraid we will hurt ourselves. You know like the big block mopars and chevy`s and Fords use to back in the day, no telling how much adrenaline is still stuck in brains as a result of the big three`s failure to guard us back then.:rolleyes:
Our poor children and grand children will not be given (granted) the pleasure of just taking a `74 plymouth big block out and sticking your foot so far down its throat the thermoquad begs for mercy(more air!) and just when you think its wound tighter than a wal-mart watch you slap the rachet shifter as hard as you can through second then third, when its all done you look back and say "it was worth $50.00 of rubber and gas" as you leave your "mark" on the block of asphalt in this world. I feel sad for them.

In a case like that, get a run at it and slam on the Ebrake, not as much fun but you will go round and round.LOL

You guys are like a bunch of kids. And speaking of kids, my son cut a perfect dounut out in my driveway a few days ago. I was proud. Perfect circle and the front left wheel walked around in a about a 4 foot circle. My dad would have been on the warpath, but I congratulated my son, and told him good job. I don't know where he learned that stuff.....:rolleyes:

Thats the only thing I miss about living in a place with no snow & ice - parking lot donuts & drifting around the corners on deserted roads. Fun, fun fun.

You guys are like a bunch of kids. And speaking of kids, my son cut a perfect dounut out in my driveway a few days ago. I was proud. Perfect circle and the front left wheel walked around in a about a 4 foot circle. My dad would have been on the warpath, but I congratulated my son, and told him good job. I don't know where he learned that stuff.....:rolleyes:

I wonder![cl

Latest posts

Back