NY Upstate Newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosort

Hey glad to be a part of RRR. Ive been reading for months but now i got my first jalopy. Newest project, 36 Ford pickup cab and grill only. other rides including a 69 ss camaro, and a 85 silverado shortbox. pleasure to meet ya.

Wecome from another upstater, those 35/36 Ford pickups seem popular today. I have a 36 coupe myself, love the 36's.

Hey fosort, pleasure to meet you as well. Have friends in the Finger Lakes Region so I've been around that area a bit. Where do you hang your hat? Pictures, pictures, pictures, if you've been reading, you know the drill.:D Welcome.

Trying to get some photos up 36, and 69 along with Firebired I owned a few years back. Ill get them posted but it will take me some time. My fort is in Rochester NY and its currenlty to cold for comfort. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Allright, I think I managed to downsize photo of 36 ford and 69 camaro. Purchased cab and parts this week. Not a great deal but our pickens are slim around the area. Plans are bare bones rat I can enjoy building with my 13 yr old son. 69 camaro 002.jpg

My son has been eager to start a project and boy we got ourselves into a good one, We had a couple hours to work on it today and really check out our recent purchase. And we found a bit more rot than we wanted too, but Im not complaining. I have seen some of the projects that people undertake and I just shake my head. Well now we have our own. We will spend the time, money and do whats needed to revive the 36 pickup..

My son has been eager to start a project and boy we got ourselves into a good one, We had a couple hours to work on it today and really check out our recent purchase. And we found a bit more rot than we wanted too, but Im not complaining. I have seen some of the projects that people undertake and I just shake my head. Well now we have our own. We will spend the time, money and do whats needed to revive the 36 pickup..

Latest posts

Back