Offraoder gone Rat rod...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOCALJPR

Hello,
Live in Sandiego C.O. origonaly from Kansas...

Getting ready to start a 30 roadster and this is all new to me..

I have a 3 year old son and want to start a project that we can go to car shows and cruise with....

Thanks
Mark Underwood.

There are a bunch of us here that have come from an offroad background. And even a few who have come from Kansas. Welcome to the site.

welcome to the RRR! you've found the right site for good advice and a family-friendly atmosphere, not to mention some of the coolest rides around......:cool:
by the way, we do like to see pics of projects....:D

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u decided to come over to the rusty side! Father & son projects are great... have fun! Can't start 'um out too early!!! :D

BoB

New to rat rods.

Hello,
I have always been into motorcycles and jeeps. I recently bought a 54 f100. I teach science and math and a student, who is really into the rat rod thing, got me hooked. I sold off my old willys and a Cj5 projects and bought the f100. True to the way of projects I am already trying to get this old beautifuly rusted 41 ford truck before I even start the 54. I have always appreciated old rusted rigs and what better way is there to show my appreciation than to get'em runing and drive them around. I am gonna like this new way of thinking!

Latest posts

Back