ohioans?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEP

Central,... Mount Sterling, Ohio
Not too far from Springfield (Mershons, RUDY'S B-B-Q, and oh yeah the last place to take your bike for repairs Mid-Ohio HARDY-A-Dealer)

Welcome aboard

Warner's Junkyard

Custom Cabby,
You have to be talkin about Warner's Junkyard. That yard is full of more tin than very member of RRR could rebuild in a lifetime. Back in the 70s and 80s Hollywood was buying parts for movie cars from it.
I probably know the people you know from here,...Mt. Sterling is smaller than Mayberry.

yea... been wanting to go back and just walk through. been there about 6 times and seems like every time i walk through, i find something different about the place. cant remember his last name but i know a chad from there. was always into something but was mainly into hot rods. from what i know he was pretty well known around there and last i knew just lived about a mile down from that yard.

southern Ohio...

Welcome to the board... I live two hours south of Columbus in Wheelersburg, Ohio--about 5 miles east of Portsmouth--and I really like the '47-'53 Chevy trucks!

Rockettruck
(Randy Wickham)

Latest posts

Back