Ok gastrick, where are you???????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Bill, we are starting to wonder where you have been. Haven't even heard from Speedracer for a bit. I know you are probably busy working but we'd like to know you are all ok.:D:D

Don

I've got his address and phone number here somewhere from when I went to his home to pickup that 4 carb intake setup from him. If he doesn't respond to this thread in the next day or so I'll see if I can find it.

As I mentioned earlier, his work sometimes makes him unavailable for periods of time, so that might be it.

Don

I just found his phone number a few minutes ago but it's now 10:45 and too late to call him. I'll try from work tomorrow and report back what happens.

I just checked another forum where he posts and he hasn't posted there since 12/16. Last time he posted here was 1/3. I really hope he is just working and too busy to come on.:confused:

Don

Ok, I called Bills number today and just got a voice mail. I left him the message that we were concerned about not hearing from him for a while and to come on at least to let us know he and everyone there is ok. I know his work takes him out of pocket for lengthy periods of time sometimes, so I am hoping that is it.

I left my work number and I'm sure his phone captured my cell number, but I am going to try again right now. Ok, I just called again, same thing. Left my cell number and asked him to try to post something on this thread to let us know he is ok.

Don

Ok, good news. I just got off the phone with Bills Mom, everything is ok. Bill has been switched to a different shift at work and is working during the times we are normally here on the forums. He is fine, and so is his Brother Rod and his Dad too. His Pop has a little back issue right now, but otherwise his health has been much better.

She is a great lady to talk to and we had a nice long chat. So, it looks like we were worried for nothing........Thank God. :D:D:D I asked her to have Bill come on and post up something just to say hi.

Don

Yeah, I miss him too. His Mom said something about he needed all the overtime he could get to pay for Hemi parts or something like that. :D Shoulda stuck to small block Chevies Bill..........you could have retired by now, but nooooooooooo, you had to go off and play in the big leagues. [cl

Don

thanks don for the update, i'm glad to hear nothing is wrong--and i'm sure you're right---those hemi's require quite a bit of the "green stuff" :D:D

Here I am. Thanks for the concern fellas, and the calls Don. Like Don said, I have experienced a transfer at work which involves long strange hours and odd days off, all of which changes at the drop of a hat. It seems like all I do is work and sleep and I have not been on the computer lately. About a week ago when I was finally getting used to my new setting, I sat down at my computer to catch up and the computer crashed. I am up and runnining now but it's going to take me a bit to catch up with everything here. I won't be on as much but I'll be here. My projects have come to a screeching halt also. In about seven months I'll be retiring and I'll be completely back in business. It's good to be back here as I consider you guys my friends.

Latest posts

Back