Ok gastrick, where are you???????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Too bad about the project halt, but it's understandable. That 'on a moments notice schedule' junk can really mess with a guy. Don't let it get you down.

....heck, retiring in 7 months - lucky.:p

Good to see a post from you Gastrick. You've been missed around here. Glad everything is ok. I know all about those crazy schedules too.

Thats why I don't work a 24/7 shift at the Funeral Home anymore!

Thunder

Alright Young Man, no dinner for YOU tonight! :D You had us all worried. Hope you don't mind that I called your Mom but we had a really nice talk. Your Mom says you guys might not make Billetproof........we might not either. Lots of changes here in our work lives so we are regrouping.:(

Don't be a stranger Bill.

Don

Not a problem at all about calling Don. I appreciate it. My mom was correct. I will not be able to attend Billetproof due to my schedule and the days off that I previously requested are not being honored since my transfer. I pre-registered two cars months ago so I'll be looking to give those registrations away to people who need them. Anyone who is interested can send me a PM but I have not received the registrations in the mail yet.

Thanks again folks.

Good to see ya back Gas! Screwed up work schedules, that never happens does it:mad:. I bet your countin the days till retirement. I bet it'll be full time hotrod buildin then.

Bill,Glad all is well. I know about the crazy hours and all. I am at work and its 2:15 am PST here. Been here since 11:00 pm. It takes alot out of you being up all night.

Latest posts

Back