Oklahoma Newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat-rod chick

My name is Nichole, my husband Mark and I have been on the car show scene for roughly 12 years. We own and operate a body shopin Sayre OK, and are starting our first "frame up" rat rod.
I bought my 28 from my husbands uncle and the first day I had to chop the top. It drove me nuts! We have had four trucks that have been featured in Street Trucks mag, Sport Truck and Truckin among a few others. I am hoping this build will be just as fun as the past few were.

thanks i look forward to getting some answers lol i been having a hard time trying to figure out what axle and wheel assemblies to use. you guys seem to all know ur stuff!

Welcome!!!

RRC,
Welcome to the gang... glad you found us! Make u're self @ home & fee free to join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Welcome, rat-rod chick, always glad to have some more women folks.
I grew up in the Sooner state. almost meet my waterlou in Weatherford in 1969. just real happy the good Lord was not ready for me yet.
enjoy the site.

Welcome to RRR, rat rod chick. Always good to have more women rodders here. Am an Okie by marriage you could say. Wife's from OKC.

Latest posts

Back