ol guys home

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrecker55

here's a email I got from a bud in Albq NM, mmmmmmm sounds interesting:cool:
I have decided to turn the ranch into a retirement villa for old motorheads. I have 8 acres of land with over 7000' of garage space. The garage space is unlimited for expansion. Each motorhead could have his own garage and we'll help build it. The house is 5700 sq ft and I only use about a thousand of it at one end. The entire other end sits unused!! I have 4, 16' x 19' bedrooms, 3 full baths, a huge sunken "great room" with formal fireplace, a huge "library/gameroom" with fireplace and wet bar, a workroom with storage room attached that will be converted into a full kitchen/breakfast nook.

I have over 40 project vehicles with more being added every week! I advertised on Craigslist for old tin and I've been overwhelmed with it. A lot of people are hurtin for bread so they are letting go with old stuff. I'll never finish them all so part of the membership is you will have your choice of available tin, engines, transmissions, rearends, etc. Everything to build the car and it will be your's. All I want are "visitation rights" in case I want to take it for a spin!

You were the first old fart who has already passed the "cool dude test" so you qualify for membership. And I bet you have some buddy's that would be interested in the idea. If they are your buddy's, they would be "prequalified" as cool! I thought of advertising on E-bay or Craigslist but I would rather start out with people I know, or who could be recommended by a buddy. I don't think I'll be hurting for applicants.

Otto

Um, I'm 20 years from retirement and live far, far away from New Mexico and am married with children, but can ya ask him if I can come ??

man i am in i retired 6 years ago forced,, and i am about to go crazy with nothing to do!!!! work around here has been slow, and i could also spend some time on the reservation seeing my indian bros and do some missionary work!!! man wouldnt that be the dream!!

Latest posts

Back