Old Friend back to life....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Love when ya get to go back to an old project for a second.....

Ever since I moved I have been staring at my Bar stool thinking I really want to take it for a ride. But it quit running on me back about 3 or 4 years ago. Last week I pulled out some tools and did a little testing. Figured out why I lost spark, ordered up some parts, and put it together last night. After a quick push start (kicking it sucks) it fired up almost immediately! I was ecstatic! Jumped on and went for a quick ride down the street and back. Needs a little TLC but man was that fun!

Amazing some of the things you can do when driven by stupidity. Hopefully I can get some little things done, like a kill switch would be good, and put some more seat time in on this. It's always been a blast to ride.

IMG_20140802_200648_484_zps1i2xjjzw.jpg

I NEED one of those for swap meets ! :D So much cooler than a Little Rascal.

Don

They are fun! For a swap meet though I advice something other than the motor I picked though! But I do have a trailer to tow behind it so it would work good to haul all the finds!

Where's the beer holder :confused: Or do you wear one of those hats. :p
I bet that thing is a blast.......what did the neighbors think of it? :D

If you look closely it is gimble mount on the forks!

And the neighbors don't seem to mind! It gets a little raspy when you wind it up!! Most of my neighbors I am sure think I am not right in the head.......

Latest posts

Back