Old guy from Jersey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustarado

First time on a Forum, so i have no clue what i am getting myself into.
Found this site when looking for Rat Rod events to attend this summer.
This is our shop truck. Drive it almost every day, or at least when they are not spreading salt on the roads.
I have had more fun building, fixing, and driving this thing then any other Vehicle I have owned. But the best thing about it is I have only washed it once in the 8 years the I have had it.

Welcome from Southeast MI...

All you have to do is be nice....have a laugh or two...maybe build something cool provide pictures....and enjoy the ride.....welcome to the RRR....

old guy from jersey

funny thing is when i view my profile i can see the photo that i have linked to e rustarado but it is not showing up in this thread like yours does.

welcome to rrr, from bama. i use photobucket to post pictures i had, had problems posting pics. maybe the size of the picture is to big. they have a set size but i don't remember what it is.

Welcome Aboard

Washing is optional around here, i do my tires and wheels some times. as for pix, are you using the paperclip in the top row above? you can also use the postcard looking thing with a stamp on the upper right side to link from another site like photobucket [S
Keep trying, you'll get it.
This site is full of "old farts" so welcome to the group [cl

Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I have to guess what your rat rod is, so the suspense is killing me. You have to get those pictures posted.
I use the paper clip above this text rectangle.

welcome from lower Alabama . and I have been called old fella by a 75 year old .. and (us old timers) from a late 60s man ... I never told them any difference.. but I must look pretty ruff :( so we old timers welcome some company :D and you will figure the picture thing out .

rusty guy from jersey

that's the photo i want to get next to my sign in name Rustarado.
who knows how to do that?

lets try to attach another

Last edited:
old guy from jersey

thanks for all your help. please bare with me as i attempt to figure this out. truck 011.jpg

truck 003.jpg

tattooed truck.jpg

HEAD LIGHTS.jpg

Washing is optional around here, i do my tires and wheels some times. as for pix, are you using the paperclip in the top row above? you can also use the postcard looking thing with a stamp on the upper right side to link from another site like photobucket [S
Keep trying, you'll get it.
This site is full of "old farts" so welcome to the group [cl

Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I have to guess what your rat rod is, so the suspense is killing me. You have to get those pictures posted.
I use the paper clip above this text rectangle.

i always used the manage attachments down below, i'll have to try that way sometime. i don't have that problem no more but i still use the copy and paste from the bucket.

Latest posts

Back