One of you's should jump on this-

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrong wrong wrong

It happens once in a while. it never should have lived but it's kept in the old barn way back away from the family...

InbredWebLarge.jpg

When that Craigslist ad goes down the memory hole people are going top read this thread and say WTF were you all talkign about... so I save it and downloaded it to my RRR acct as an attatchment.
It wouldn't load at first.
I printed the webpage to my desktop then opened it with GIMP.
I enlarged the picture of the car and re-saved it as a jpg image file then I uploaded it successfully.

attachment.php

Yes, You can save a web page just like it looks on the screen as one file... If you have Linux. You can probably do it with a Windows OS system too if you have a bunch of expensive software added to what ol Billyboy gives you in Windows.
But even with Windows web designers have built in content restrictions as per their contracts with Microsoft to block attempts to copy what you see without paying extra for it.
Linux is open source and developed by the Users... Not the Master Control Program. You can do anything you can dream of with Linux.
With the other Operating Systems you can do anything Microsoft and Apple will allow you to do, and you must pay, and pay, and pay...
I have my system configured to multi boot. That means when I turn it on, I can chose to use one from a selection of the operating systems I have installed on my 1 computer.

Attachments

• Dukes of Harvard.jpg
    Dukes of Harvard.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 12
  • inbreeder.jpg
    inbreeder.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
  • chargerbeetle.jpg
    chargerbeetle.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I think the funniest part is the asking price. $5500 for a car even the seller says is "a shame"

2nd funniest part: ...trade for a '67 t-bird or a toyota corona. Now there's a dream car for you.

Well......I guess one day my grand kids are going to pull stuff out of my shop and garage and say, "What the heck was Grandpa thinking!? He sure was a kzoldman, see if some sucker will buy this stuff on Craigs List!!" :D

Latest posts

Back