opinions????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, it needs its original front sheet metal back,hehehe.........

I'm not one to rag on another fellas ride, but in my opinion that particular truck would look 100 percent better without those exhaust stacks and with the front sheetmetal on it. I think the proportions are way off as it sits. Other than that, it looks decent. It looks like it comes with the original fenders and hood so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to repair it.

The stacks and front end do nothing to help it that's for sure. I'm with you guys, I see a lot of potential but some things gotta change to achieve a real cool factor. Here I go being critical again. Heck, I really can't say much, at least that one is rolling and it runs! My 51 cab is still sitting on the dolly!

Thunder1

I think that when the Grill get that far out it starts to look like it is missing someithing, i think if you left the thruck the way it is, and got a differnet grill, and had the top portion of the grill tilt back toward the engine it would make a big difference. I like the idea of fenders on the back, I think you can still pull it off. I also think that she needs about four inches taken off the top, and maybe 2 or 3 inches taken out of the tail.

Pablo

OK 1 quick sketch

OK 1 quick sketch and then I have to back to work on my shop.

Pablo

Attachments

• f1 rat.jpg
    f1 rat.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 99
  • ebay F1.jpg
    ebay F1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 41
well.....it just doesn't do a thang for me....but that's one man's opinion and they tell me opinions are like....armpits! (everybody has 'em & some of 'em stink!) :p

Well, it is what it is. One man had a vision of what he thought a cool truck would look like, and he built it. Do I like it personally? No. I agree there is no style or proportion to it. Just a bunch of cosmetically mismatched parts in my opinion. But it has four wheels, a motor that moves it, and it IS different, so someone will want to own it and drive it. Some people will hate it, some will love it, and others will just think it could be improved with some changes.

Don

Latest posts

Back