Pics of my truck... OUT OF THE GARAGE!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelseydum

Sorry if I got your hopes, but it's not running YET! My front suspension gained a little rust from sitting out all winter (the motor was covered well and I'm cleaning that up now too), but I'm finally working and making some money again so I can work on my rod. I took a couple pics of it outside to show the stance (since all pics have been in the cramped garage) before I moved it back in the garage. I got some shocks mounted that I'll post in my build thread (and even made my own front shock mounts). The first one turned out pretty cool.

mytruck1.jpg

mytruck2.jpg

Kool!!!

Kool man!!! Hope the Spring will lite the fire to get more done. The only bad thing about leavin' ca ride outside is that it tends to rust u're brakes up too but that's an easy fix. Truck looks really kool in the lite of lite of day... thanks for the pix!!!

BoB

Oh no! Rust on a rat rod! Say it ain't so!

Looks good. Sure is nice to be able to get 'em out and get a long look at 'em.

...what's that in the background I see....

Thanks guys. I hadn't been working on the truck , but I've been storing and saving parts. I hope to have this thing at least drivable within a month or two.

looking good...

looks like a 37-48 frame you got there...i would like to see a pic of your front axle set up please

truck

what about the junk in the back grouing the cab in the box that looks good to me how much

Latest posts

Back