Pics! - Vintage Torque Fest 2013

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring some more over for the 'too-lazy-to-surf-Photobucket' crowd.

Saturday was a much better day, but the track events were canceled. A lot more cars and people showed up, but it still wasn't what it could have been. Even with the rainouts, it was still too much to see, and they had lots of purses and shoes for sale!!! :D Tons of great music, drunks betting on slot car races, one particular vender with awesome food, amazing artwork for auction, all pre-65 hotrods and customs, flame contest, mini-bike races, a side-show, AND EVERYONE WAS COOL - I never got any hint of attitude from anyone.

The best pic is the one where I'm standing like the Jolly Green Giant while the guys from the Rod Tossers C.C. give me a trophy for their club pick. [cl

Last edited:
Geeze.... We really need some shows like that round here. All we get is fancy show n shine's. not that there's anything wrong with shinny, but rusty is more fun :D

So, a question that has even floating around I'm my head for a long time, but never asked, if your running an open hood (or no hood) what affects are there driving in the rain?
I would figure you wouldn't want to drive long, paper gets wet, but is that the only problem?

Latest posts

Back