Please say a prayer for a fellow members dog

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
Please everyone pray for my dog roxy she is only 3 years old took her to the vet for a lump in her ear they took test the test will be back in 7 to 10 days if it is cancer they are going to try to remove it it is going to cost about 5000.00 i am selling every thing i can to get the money in case we love roxy and she is our baby can let anything happen to her what i need is for you is to pray if you love animails like us please pray thank you

Attachments

• HPIM8772.JPG
    HPIM8772.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 20
good luck and hope everything works out for you and your dog Rocky, pets are so hard to have they give so much and do not ask for it back.

A lot of us on here are pet lovers and animal lovers so we really understand how you are feeling right now................they become more than pets , they are a full fledged member of our families. People who are not animal lovers will not get it, I'm sure.

I had to make that decision when it came to two of my own cats. Dr said they could run some tests and it would be $ 3000 with no gaurantees that anything would come out of it. I had to factor in that they were about 17 years old and they were suffering. It was the hardest decision I ever had to make because it was like I was putting money in front of the life of my pets, but I know now it was more that that, I was just being realistic and knew their time had come. Believe me, I shed more than a few tears over that one.

We hope for the best for Roxy and for you.

Don

absolutely. I have a small 4 legged, hairy boy at home and would be lost if something were to happen. I will keep you and Roxy in my prayers. they are more than friends; they are family.

You and Roxy are in our thoughts for sure! I'd be doing the same as you.
A buddy of mine got married a few years back to a chick who has a pooch,(he never had one in his whole 50 years, and wasn't a big dog lover)
He was at work one day when his wife phoned to tell him their vet told them they needed to replace their dogs knees,at a cost of $3300.00
On his way home from work he was thinking,"not a chance in h@ll is he paying to have this done".............until he got home and the dog met him at the door waging his tail,that changed his mind!
We have 4 dogs, and refer to them as our furry kids,(wifey is a vet,so ya, we are critter lovers here)
Brian

How are you and the family doing today?
I know all about caring for a four legger like a kid, I have been dealing with an issue with my seven year old german shepard Daisy and just spent more money on meds as well as going for some experimental laser treatment.
I just put myself over the edge last night within the past two years I have spent $2800. and will continue to spend it on a dog that gives my family nothing but love and protection.
So hang in there and we are all hoping for the best for you guys.

Good news no cancer

good news everybody roxy test came in 1/2 hour ago no cancer

my wife and i want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all you great people who asked the lord to help my roxy if we can help any of you with anything please feel free to email us at nova406@verizon my roxy wants to thank you god bless you all

Glad to hear it rust lover, give Roxy a hug for me. We lost our 13 year old Sheltie last September, and it was rough on the whole family. We can't quite bring ourselves to get a new pup yet, but we have been looking a little.
Dogs are definitely amazing animals and seem to like us even when we don't even like ourselves.....:)

Latest posts

Back