Post Donsrods Ho hits 5,000!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
When does he have time to build anything?

Thanks for helping get this site going in the beginning and making it what it is now Don. [cl I would never have attempted my Olds build if it wasn't for RRR.

Thanks for all the great info and knowhow in your answers and posts,Don.I have learned a lot from them.

I have a confession. I don't even own a car, I'm just VERY lonely! :p:D Thanks guys for making this such an enjoyable spot to chat with friends. Bob has done us such an incredible favor by setting up and maintaining this site and has made it possible for us to meet folks from around the world who share our love of cars.

There, now I have upped my post count by one more. [ddev

Don

Always well thought out and well worded responses, and fantastic builds and build information. And a picture of almost every bolt. Great detailed coverage on some of the best builds around. Good job!!

MeToo!! Thanks Don.
This is a good site. I have read and learned and enjoyed from all of you.
Some humor as well !:):D
Thanks RRR.

Haha, you guys are too much. [cl As long as you have me all embarrassed, I might as well brag a little. :eek: Here is a picture of my Son Dan at Billetproof last Saturday where his car took Best Truck and Best of Show. You have no idea how excited he is, and how thankful I am to the Billetproof gang and the Poorboys for bestowing this honor on him. Thanks guys. :D

Don

danandtrophyatBP.jpg

Haha, you guys are too much. [cl As long as you have me all embarrassed, I might as well brag a little. :eek: Here is a picture of my Son Dan at Billetproof last Saturday where his car took Best Truck and Best of Show. You have no idea how excited he is, and how thankful I am to the Billetproof gang and the Poorboys for bestowing this honor on him. Thanks guys. :D

Don

Very nice indeed! [cl

Toad

thanks for all the knowledge and contributing...

Congrats to you and Dan.. its a beautiful truck

Can only mirror the previous comments, I have apprecaited the words of wisdom you have passed my way, as well as just general information you have posted, has helped me learn alot and rethink the way I was planning on doing things at times.

Also it is a very well deserved honour for Dan, his truck is an impressive piece of work.

I agree with everybody...your knowledge and skills are superior to most and you and Dan make a great team. You should be proud of each other. Thanks for sharing your love for cars with us...[cl

Don

danandtrophyatBP.jpg

I don't think this surprisses anyone on here!!!! WTG Post HO!!!

Latest posts

Back