powerwagon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper

I was recently up in the panhandle of texas where I came across this old powerwagon not really a ratrod but it does look like the one I drove around on the ranch in wyoming (I think it is just a cool old truck!) anybody know what year this one is ?

Attachments

• cowl pics dodge and red pete 001.jpg
    cowl pics dodge and red pete 001.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 62
  • cowl pics dodge and red pete 002.jpg
    cowl pics dodge and red pete 002.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 20
  • cowl pics dodge and red pete 003.jpg
    cowl pics dodge and red pete 003.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 43
  • cowl pics dodge and red pete 004.jpg
    cowl pics dodge and red pete 004.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 16
I believe this is a 1946 Dodge PowerWagon, but they used the same body style from 46 to 52 or 53

Love those things!
Meech

Cool indeed Chipper! I love those Dodges. If my other computer was working I'd post a picture of one I found a couple of years ago not far from my house. It's the pre - power wagon weapons carrier I think a 41. No top etc.. Just a cowl and front sheet metal including the grill. The grills on those things rock! I always thought the grill was potential rat material if done right. They have cool seats too. They look like bomber seats. The ones In this old 41 are too far gone to save unfortunately.

Thunder

Now thats.....2MUCH TORQUE!!!! very cool, hey and no more problems with some clown and thier "road-rage" when you roll in that rig

Latest posts

Back