Prayer request for my friends

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
hey guys, I know I don't frequent this forum as much as I used to, I have no excuses, but I haven't forgotten all of the kind folks here, and that is why I am here today. I have some dear friends- I've known for 25 years- who lost their eight year old son in a tragic freak accident Saturday. I am asking those who pray to lift up this family in prayer, that they may find comfort and peace in such a heart-wrenching ordeal.

I am preparing myself to be a part of the funeral/memorial services which are tomorrow morning. Folks, treasure each day you have with your family, friends, and especially your children... you never know what may happen.

thanks in advance
HRP

As dutch said im not a religious peorson. But i am very sorry for there loss. I couldnt imagine lossing one of my girls. Can only omagine the heart ache. I thinknit would be almost as hard to be apart of the service as you are doing. We are think about them for sure.

Was this the kid that the tombstone fell on? Whatever the cause, I personally know the hurt to lose a child, lost my youngest in a wreck 9 years age this coming Feb. My prayers to the family, truly a sad thing to lose a child, much less just before Christmas.

Oh and this time of year.I will have all of you in my prayers. I just lost three friends last Thursday father two kids and the three left are the mom two kids

And for you who think you aren't religious, don't worry, He's a really big God and will hear your thoughts. The "religious" don't have a franchise on God. Even Jesus wasn't all that crazy about the religious people's actions and advised against such.

thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers.

for the one who asked, yes, the family had joined together with many relatives to celebrate a birthday at their church. Cemetery right behind the building. children were playing outside when an older and rather large tombstone fell on him.

it was a tragic freak accident that has really shaken that entire community.

once again, religious or not, treasure every moment you have with loved ones!

I work in cemeteries, 7 days a week. You dont know how many times over the years ive seen young children during funerals climbing all over monuments. My heart drops in my stomach every time i see it. I am so sorry. I will keep them in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back