Public Notice To My RRR Friends

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been all that has been on my mind since I read it last night. When Dan came home last night I told him and he is in shock and felt terrible about it.

On the bright side, your Son is young and tough and that counts for a lot. You are also hitting it agressively, and that is good. As someone mentioned, Bill, be sure to take care of yourself and stay healthy through this. Things like this are hard on the rest of the family so you all need to stay well.

I want to help but don't know what to do or say. :(:(

Don

Bill, I'm very sorry to hear this. Stay strong for him. I'll put him in my prayers. Let us know if you need anything...we're short drive away...might not be able to help much, but we're here if needed.

-Troy

All my best to both you, and your son, we shall hope for the best.
And please remember to take care of yourself, so you can be better at helping others.

Keep the faith.......and keep the family focused..

My prayers are with you and the family during these trying times...I know it will be difficult but try to stay positive....this thing can be beat....our thoughts and prayers are with you......

i'm so sorry to hear about this. your family will be in our prayers, stay strong for him and your wife. You will have to support each other in times like this but faith is an incredibile tool

Don't worry about us Bill, we'll always be here, spend time with your family. And don't feel guilty about spending a couple hours alone working in the shop - it's good therapy and gives a chance to think things through.

Very sorry to hear that news, I send my prayers to your son and your family. I know from my personal experiences that having family close by and being positive and supporting is a very powerful medicine. Stay strong and keep the positine vibes gowing.

I've been praying for your son since I first read about it. You & your son will continue to be in our prayers. As Don & Troy have said, if you need anything please let me know as I'm just a short drive away as well.
Take care my friend, I'm glad to hear that he is responding well.

Michael

Best wishes and we will be thinking of you and your family also... life is short and the most important things are family and friends.
Mitch, Jeannie and Natalie

Really sorry to hear about your sons illness, he is in our thoughts and prayers and wishing him a full and speedy recovery..God Bless

I think this feels a bit like taking a punch in the bread basket--kinda knocks the wind out of ya. I know that feeling too--just found out our 2-week old granddaughter will have to undergo open-heart surgery next month. But kids seem to bounce back from major challenges way better than older folks, so stay positive. Having caught it early is huge. Be strong, stay positive, and dont feel bad about taking some diversionary time for yourself now and then.

We're all still pulling for you guys and praying, Bill. I know you are really tied up now with things, but if you get a second please let us know how your boy is doing.

Is there anything we can send your Son that might cheer him up?

Don

One of the greastest things about the internet and forum friends is the huge amount of support you find when a personal family situation hits. There is no value you can place on all the positive thoughts, prayers and well wishing that comes from it. I also hope and pray for the best possible outcome.

Latest posts

Back