Pull over Mr!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well, since it's been cooler here, I've been drivin' my Nova ragtop & it's been a blast... but... on Monday I got a little carried away & one of the boys in blue gave me an early B-day present... a speedin' ticket! He was a hot rodder too & actually apologized for havin' to give me a citation... it was my fault so what could I say?!?! Thanks man... I'll slow down! Now that was a switch!

BoB

One of these days I'll get a ticket, (havent had one in the last 20 years or so) When I do, I will deserve it, not only for what I do then but for all the things "I got away" with. I am a big fan of the cops, they have an impossible job to do and it is one of the few professions in the world where there are people who hate you not because of who you are, but only because of your chosen profession. Sorry to hear that your insurance is going up. (that is the painful part)

You can always contest the ticket. Around here, half the time the officer doesn't show and it gets dismissed. Does your state have traffic school? Here, you can do traffic school on-line so it doesn't appear on your record.

The cops around here are usually *******s when they ticket you. Of course driving a rice rocket doesn't help my case at all.

I do my best to show them the respect they deserve, because I sure wouldn't want their job.

I did run into a pretty cool cop once. I was being stupid and doing a little over 110 in a 45. Me and my buddy had just got off duty and it was about 3:30 in the morning. We were running to my house to shower and get some breakfast before having to go to another base for security school that day. When I got pulled over, the cop told me he had a car just like mine and all he did was ask me questions. He ended up joining our local forum.

Guilty!

You can always contest the ticket. Around here, half the time the officer doesn't show and it gets dismissed. Does your state have traffic school? Here, you can do traffic school on-line so it doesn't appear on your record.

Gasser,
I'll probably try that but I was definitely guilty!!! When he pulled me over he asked me if I was speeding... I admitted I was & he just smiled! That's when he apologized for havin' to ticket me. I think he was just as relieved as I was that it was gonna be an easy deal, we talked, I told him about a couple of car shows comin' up & I'm sure I'll probably see him there! Easiest ticket I ever got!

BoB

Latest posts

Back