rat binder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vernors79

New to the site, wish I would have found this place a long time ago! Been out in the shop workin on my Truck, 46 International KB3. Picked me up a 48 ford front axle out of my buddy's truck when he put in a Mustang ifs set up in his. Had to come inside to watch the kids for a while so the wife could go for a walk, so I though I would do this. Will get some pics up soon as I figure out how to do it. Oh ya, weldin the lid back on that sucker, I chopped it 3" and channeled it 4". Don't have alot of pics, I promise I will get better at takin pics as I work on it!!

I think I got this figured out[S

Attachments

• ihc cab.jpg
    ihc cab.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 59
Thanks guys, have no idea what i was doing and have learned ALOT when I chopped this. But that's what it's all about though. Spent some time in the garage the last couple of days welding like crazy and don't forget all the grinding that goes along with it. got my gas tank back with the fittings soldered in it $45 total investment:cool: Front axle is from my buddies 48 Ford pick up. Grill shell from ebay $50, will have to cut and widen it a few inches to fit a decent size radiator in it. Hope to spend some time on it this week. Have a job interview on Wednesday so I hope it goes well. but anyway here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_6531.jpg
    IMG_6531.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6532.jpg
    IMG_6532.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6533.jpg
    IMG_6533.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6534.jpg
    IMG_6534.jpg