Rat car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kustom Mayhem

I hate the use of labels on cars. most confuse me and some annoy me. With that out of the way I was wondering if this 1972 galaxie was a "rat car"," rat rod", "custom","hot rod", "beater", "muscle car", "death trap"... Just seeing what your opinions are. It don't bother me one bit what label the masses put on it. All I know is the one show I took her to she got a trophy for first place under construction which I used as a tire chuck..

Attachments

• RNR GAL1.jpg
    RNR GAL1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 82
  • RNR GAL 2.jpg
    RNR GAL 2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 79
  • RNR GAL 4.jpg
    RNR GAL 4.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG00146-20100418-1841.jpg
    IMG00146-20100418-1841.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG00149.jpg
    IMG00149.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 81
Yeah they are a big car but that made installing my 429 easier. why own the Aston martin when you can own this and not worry bout dents or bullet holes. I call the car custom beater. New car class " villain car"

Insult me? Just dont talk bad about my dog and we'll be ok. I know the next project after the hellster is going to be a villain type car.I was just looking for input on what if any labels the RRR members would put on this car. I just build what suites my taste. I took this car to a import cruise and they let me in just because of the audio system but every one was angry when i told them i never turn it on because big blocks are music to me.

It's kinda like my 79 Caprice, BIG. Mine runs and drives as good or better then a new plastic car and can pull a camper or a car on a trailer. My wife loves it and said it will NEVER be sold.[cl Big sleds with big blocks are awsome.
Tim

Latest posts

Back