Rat rod/ Death Trap

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always thought a person should be entitled to do their car any way they please...............I've just changed my mind. That car is simply a good waste of a car, period.:mad:

Don

you're right don-a waste of a good car......

not only that but the seller says "don't let it slip thru your fingers" i think what he means is " it could be dangerous to let it slip thru your fingers(as in it would cut them off!:eek::eek:)"

this is what happens when people have more time/money than sense......

O.K. - Now I have just thrown up a good Sonic's double cheese burger - Waste of a car,time - not to mention my cheese burger.

Not sure what that guy's objective was, but he failed. Sad thing is, he probably spent some money on it.

On the plus side, the brake pedal and steering looks real safe. :rolleyes:

The sad part of this is some young kid will buy this thing and try to drive it. And with a lotta luck he wont hurt himself or someone else. Because the name say's it all DEATH TRAP.

Look at this picture of it...About a hundred yard down the road on the left....
A CHURCH....

Sorry forgot the pic....

Attachments

• deathtrap.JPG
    deathtrap.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 30
The sad part of this is some young kid will buy this thing and try to drive it. And with a lotta luck he wont hurt himself or someone else. Because the name say's it all DEATH TRAP.

A CHURCH....

OR SOMEONE ELSE!:eek:.CR

A CHURCH....

yep, the family of the new owner will be contacting that church shortly...needing information on funeral arragements....:eek:

how embarrassing to hafta pass that ugly piece of crap on your way to church on Sun. morning:D

The really sad part about it all, is it looked to be in really good shape before he started cutting it up... That's what really bothers me....

Latest posts

Back