Rat Rod Magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made it in the Readers Rides. :D CQQL to be in the first issue ! Hope they keep'em coming.

Attachments

• Rat Rod Magazine ussue 1.jpg
    Rat Rod Magazine ussue 1.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 42
yeah if you're in the minnesota area next weekend they have a swapmeet/show up here!

Hey deadguy, are you going to that meet? If so, I'd pay your general admission fee plus the six bucks or whatever it is that the magazine costs (plus tax and shipping) if you're able to pick me up a copy? I'd even love to have two copies if available. Please let me know! Thanks!

Fred B.

I am Chad Truss the Staff Photographer/Assistant Art Director for Rat Rod Magazine and we really appreciate all the compliments on our magazine.

If any of you are interested in getting on the mailing list so you can reserve a copy of the next issue, please e-mail Steve at [email protected]

While we don't currently offer a subscription, if you e-mail Steve and get on our mailing list that will get you the ability to buy the next issue before we offer them up for sale to everyone through the website.

Our first issue sold out inside of a week, so if you want to make sure you get the second issue, please make sure you e-mail Steve.

And yes, that is gregsters car on the website. His car is one of the features in our first issue. Livingdeadguy on here (Josh) is also one of the featured cars in our first issue.

We have plenty in store for the second issue. This magazine is only getting better.

Thanks againfor all the support!

Chad

I saw you in there and thought that was really cool.

Congrats on that, I wish they had more of your ride!

Thanks Goose-em !! I think they almost had the mag features set-up when I sent them some pics. They said they wanted to find a spot somewhere in the first issue, and asked me if the Readers Ride would be OK. I would love to have a feature spot sometime,,, but I'm still happy with what I got ! :D
Looking forward to the next issue.

Give me a scond and I'll start up a Rat Rod Magazine photo thread where I will post some of the shots I took for our magazine.

Thanks again for your support.

Ya, sorry we could'nt do more with the Hillbilly ride... I really like that car.

It's crazy how fast space gets filled up in these things though. One minute I'm looking for features, the next I'm trying to slip in "just one more car." I was thrilled to get Gregsters ride in there, which is one of my personal favorites from RRR. Issue #2 is already full (and almost ready to hit the press) and we're working on Issue #3 if anyone wants to get their rides in there. I think the magazine will keep getting better!

:)

Which issue will Dan Boys car(s) be in?
I like the magazine quality, good paper and lots of pictures. $9 to the door is a little bit more than I'm used to shelling out for a magazine though.

We are working on a spread for Dan Boy in the July issue. We are including both vehicles in the feature.

I know Dan plans on buying up a bunch of issues, you should too. :)

And thank you again for sending me Dans contact info. He's a great guy and I had fun shooting his car and pickup.

Also, you should let me know when you finish your rat rod. I would love to take another trip out to the Black Hills for a photoshoot.

We are working on a spread for Dan Boy in the July issue. We are including both vehicles in the feature.

I know Dan plans on buying up a bunch of issues, you should too. :)

And thank you again for sending me Dans contact info. He's a great guy and I had fun shooting his car and pickup.

Also, you should let me know when you finish your rat rod. I would love to take another trip out to the Black Hills for a photoshoot.

Oh, yeah! I will make sure and keep everyone here posted on progress. I am working some extra for the next month or so and plan to hit the Speedway catalog for some needed items. Maybe it will be driving this summer.

Latest posts

Back