Rat Rolls???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
OK,this may be taking things a little far. A "Rat Rolls"

Matte-Black-Rolls-Royce-Phantom.jpg

Hummmm!

Well... we've seen some expensive rat rods or people askin' ridiculous prices but this is the most expensive rats I've ever seen!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

rich folks, and hollywood folks doesnt consider that "rat". The correct term for the job on the car (flat black, black wheels, black windows, etc...) is "murdered out", dont ask questions cause i have no clue why, but that is the term they use for the all blacked out look.

There was a show on mtv called Rob and Big. Rob's escalade and Big Blacks pinto was "murdered out", and it was all flat black, black wheels, black windows. Only thing not black is the headlights.

yep Arks right they call that "murdered out" (no idea why eather) but it isnt about rat rods. Im not sure what its about. Iv seen a murdered out ferrari, and the other day i was workin over in Montery,ca and a murdered out 350z drove by and even his tail lights had a light coat of flat black over them(it was kinda dangerous and hard to see him brake if you sak me)

I am confused:confused: as to why they call it that?

"murdered out"? That sounds dumb. Be better to call it "in stelth mode". Got to thinkin, to be "ratted out" shouldn't it be fenderless,red wheels,and wide whites?

i have seen one of those Chrysler 300's around town here all primered out with the wheels also in primer and windows just as dark. he has done something really weird to it to make it sound just like a frickin semi truck. i have never heard such an exhaust.... and i have heard my fair share of different ones.

Latest posts

Back