Ratzillas new look

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You added 717 pounds to the front end??? :eek: Wow. Obviously you did it to clear up a handling issue with too light of a front end? How did that work out Ed?

Your truck just keeps getting better and better all the time. And you are ready for a cookout with a moments notice. :D:D

Don

Nice truck lfe, i wasnt too sure about that new grille at first but with the mock up hood I really can see what you're shooting for. Cook me up a Johnsonville brot if your ever at the Carlisle Show:D
You have a good eye for building, keep up the good work.
preston

Don we had some issues with handeling and a rough ride,we just kept adding weight till it felt right,curious enough every time we added weight abour 25% of it went to the back wheels. So the weights were kinda funky looking as we were just dropping more on top till we got it right. Took em off redid the brackets holding them , squared them up .and got them lower.test drive will tell if there still working as planned. Hi roller we will be at Carslile truck show,we have been invited to be inside so we should be easy to find,dont know if they will let us BBQ inside the building. Might get away with it if we are subtle about it.Lots of water will flow under the bridge before then so we will have time to experiment with it It will probably have to be propane powered so we can fire it up quickly and shut it down quickly.Seeing how gas tank ,engine etc is in the back the fire/heat should not be an issue.We want to find out what we can cook that will give off a good strong aroma , quickly . Making bbq smoke and smell , not necessarly something to eat is our thoughts right now.We are planning on a lot of camping at shows this year-motels have got so high we cant afford that way any more-so it will be kind of neat to cook our meals on the grill mounted in the truck at the camp ground. Looking forward to lots of fun this year and meeting up with some of the local/east coast Killbillies LFE

Last edited:
hey i met you down at the carisle ps diesel truck show you truck looks like its comming along good and i see you left the engine in the rear. you know of any rat rod shows comming up i tryed looking around im getting no luck

Latest posts

Back