Really not sure why I never brought this up before.......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
.....but I swear I didn't do it intentionally.
This summer has been a long series of ups and downs for me but Saturday night was definitely an upper!

I snapped this pic of three smiling ladies Saturday afternoon......

Threeladys.jpg

......wonder why they are smiling? Well the one on the right is "Mrs. Snakefarm, the one in the middle is my daughter and the one on the left is her Mother In-law, and the reason they are smiling is the same reason these two are smiling...

ThenewMcFamily.jpg

Yes, you guessed it! These two just made us the happiest old folks in town. :D The Mrs. and I will soon celebrate our 33 rd. Wedding Anniversary and two days later our daughter and Son In-law will celebrate their 7 th. ......and we have been waiting patiently for this day to come.

We present "Gunner Jude"...Born 11:30 PM Sat. Weighing 6 lbs. 11-1/2 oz.

SnakefarmGrandparents.jpg

And yes my daughter is a Beatles fan. They didn't tell anyone his name until after he was born and while I like the name "Gunner" I already find myself calling him "Jude"......hope Momma and Dad don't mind. :)

Took my Mom to see him yesterday and snapped this 'Four Generations' pic.

FourGens.jpg

He got to come home today and guess where the Mrs. is spending the night.....guess I'm sleeping alone tonight. :p No worries though cause any way you look at it, this is one Rat Rodder that is truly blessed!:cool:

Jude1hourold.jpg

Awesome man congratulations. [cl. We were also at the hospital a really good friend of ours had their little boy at 12:35 am Sunday morning.

Congratulations to the whole Snake Farm family on the arrival of a new little wiggler.

We've got a bunch of grandkids and they are a great pleasure to us old folks.

Congrats SF and the whole family
What an odd name for a little girl [ddd
Just messin around :D
Looks like a good start to a fine Man [cl

Latest posts

Back