Really not sure why I never brought this up before.......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granpa?

Well Ray! You are one blessed son of a gun! It'll take 'bout a year to get that smile on your face down to a normal size. :D:D:D ....Granboyz...ain't nuthin like em.

(And it's ok to start lookin' for his first ratrod project now. Just don't tell the ladies....shhhh.)[ddd

Lynn

Hey Snake Farm

I have had such a blessed life but there is something about being a grandpa that finishes the circle of life....

Enjoy everyday with them....grandpahood is wonderful...I cant even explain how it feels to hang on to your own grandchild...you will have many magical times ahead of you...enjoy every one of them...

Congrats

MikeC

Snake Farm, Congrats to you and yours. I have read your build complete more than once. It inspires me. See I have owned my long term projects for 15years now. (still not done, but I won't give up.) Like you, I will keep dreaming and and raising my three girls, and picking away. I like how your family is part of your build story and now you have a new chapter to add. Now for the harsh truth Grandpa, your going to need to build the next one at double time speed to have it ready for a cruise partner. 10 years to accumulate parts and then he will be old enough to help. Great times ahead,

Thanks everyone, this is about as good as it gets if you ask me! We are tickled to death to be Grandparents!

Congrats! Grandkids can make you young all over again, mine did.

;) Yep, that's exactly how I'm looking at it........I figure being a Grandpa is a 'Get out of jail free card' for all kinds of shenanigans too! [ddd

Well Ray! You are one blessed son of a gun! It'll take 'bout a year to get that smile on your face down to a normal size. :D:

I'm hoping it's permanent Lynn!

.......And it's ok to start lookin' for his first ratrod project now. Just don't tell the ladies....shhhh.)[ddd

Lynn

Got one lined up.........

1HangingfromtheceilingLarge.jpg

2HangingfromGrandpasceilingLarge.jpg

This "Murray Comet" has been hanging from my ceiling for 25 years........what is it with me and "Slooooow projects" anyway [SLOL.

4Large.jpg

Here's one flipped so ya can tell what it looks like.......

6GunnersfirstcarLarge.jpg

It is in pretty solid shape with nice patina and I have everything for it except for one wheel and a headlight. Guess I'd better get busy on it......got about a year and a half or so to get it "sidewalk ready" :cool:

Latest posts

Back