ride height ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin_loucks

does anyone have an opinion on how low is to low i was thinking i wanted to run around 4.5" but this is my first so i dont really know ive always had low cars so ???? let me know what has worked for you or what didnt work thanks

I like it low & usually shoot for 4" in front but that will scrape the grill on many driveways! You also have to be careful with under the floor masters.

BoB

does anyone have an opinion on how low is to low i was thinking i wanted to run around 4.5" but this is my first so i dont really know ive always had low cars so ???? let me know what has worked for you or what didnt work thanks

well, guess it depends on what kind of vehicle youre talking about...

4" Is what most consider the lower limit on about a 125" WB. Anything lower or longer starts having problems bottoming on speed bumps and parking lot drives.

I'd say that it would somewhat depend on where you drive. Around here they have no idea how to install manhole covers. They sometimes stick up 3 to 4 inches above the pavement. Hitting one of those would "smart".

I'd say that it would somewhat depend on where you drive. Around here they have no idea how to install manhole covers. They sometimes stick up 3 to 4 inches above the pavement. Hitting one of those would "smart".

You also have to be on the lookout for stuff in the road. I ran over a trailer hitch once & lunched a grill & tranny... I was not a very happy camper!!! :mad::mad::mad:

BoB

Latest posts

Back