Rod Shop Live Feed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TiredIronGRB,

I like the feed but looking at the back of your head is getting boring. Can you please have a rat chick at least walk by every now and again.

And thanks for tucking in your shirt. I'd hate to see a plumbers crack.

Sid

I can hear ya too. Hope you don't have a habit of talking to yourself. Can you install a speaker so we can talk to you? "Hey, watcha doin' now? What kinda hammer is that? I don't think you should do it that way. Can you move a little, I can't see. Bor-ing! Stop me if you heard this one...." :D

Pretty darn cool to watch a pro at work. [cl

I'm calling it a night, got the rear bumper holes filled ,window regulators taken out and put a brace in each door....oh, and swept the floor.

I'm going to leave the feed up so check back tomorrow.

What time does TiredIron's "hot rod television" begin? A show schedule would be great! [cl :D That is pretty cool. Thats an idea that might could catch on.

Thunder

TiredIronGRB,

And thanks for tucking in your shirt. I'd hate to see a plumbers crack.

Sid

Double that!

Ooohhh - I could link up with my 54" TV and watch you in detail!

Gotta say I watched part of the last episode and there isn't much drama compared to the other car shows.

Maybe I'll get a web cam too. That way you all can watch me trip over stuff, sit on a bucket and stare at my car, hunt endlessly for misplaced tools, and my favorite, catch myself on fire. :D

Ok, I got all the humor out of my system. I'm done now. :p

Yea the lights are out, I'm watching tonight a movie but I plan to be out there all day tomorrow. I hope to get enough done so I can pull the body back off and start painting it.

sweet idea

that is just a little too sweet but scary at the same time. is there a way for you to record when you are in the garage so you can go and edit it in the future and make like minisodes of shop time. oh the brainstorming it starting and i am getting a headache. i just hope i get a chance to check it out if i am not working on my truck.[cl

Latest posts

Back