Rod Shop Live Feed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double that!

Ooohhh - I could link up with my 54" TV and watch you in detail!

Gotta say I watched part of the last episode and there isn't much drama compared to the other car shows.

Maybe I'll get a web cam too. That way you all can watch me trip over stuff, sit on a bucket and stare at my car, hunt endlessly for misplaced tools, and my favorite, catch myself on fire. :D

Ok, I got all the humor out of my system. I'm done now. :p

You crack me up Sam!! [cl:D

Thunder

Yep

I tried the link but got an error message that said:

"Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct"

Ok Tired Iron, It's 10.30 your time on a Saturday morning and as near as I can tell - your late for work! :D I did however hear a great commercial for the Bristol Motor Speedway and I got some good tips from the TVA on how to make the house more energy efficient! [cl

Thunder

Thought I'd drop in to see what you were doing before I headed out to my own garage - you pushed the car out and were sweeping the floor! :rolleyes:

Hey tired that is way cool. Wife wants one in my shop so she can see what i am working on when i say i am in the shop "working" seeings how i make my living in my shop. What does it take to set up something like that. I tried to ask you when i saw you walk by but you ignored me. aA bit rude. How about a lil wave every now and then.

LOL...

Double that!

Ooohhh - I could link up with my 54" TV and watch you in detail!

Gotta say I watched part of the last episode and there isn't much drama compared to the other car shows.

Maybe I'll get a web cam too. That way you all can watch me trip over stuff, sit on a bucket and stare at my car, hunt endlessly for misplaced tools, and my favorite, catch myself on fire. :D

Ok, I got all the humor out of my system. I'm done now. :p

Damn Sam..you seen me in my garage..???

Dude, that's kool. Just watched you doing some body sanding. I bet it's a good motivational tool. People get to know if you're really working on the ride or just playing on the keyboard like me. ;) Keep up the good work. [P

Annamel, you asked about doing this at your house...for a point to point you only need a USB webcam and an internet connection. PM me if you need more info.

I had to move my bike today...kinda positioned like yours:D

BTW Very cool

Latest posts

Back