Sarasota Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love florida when the weather is great, I hate it when I feel like I'm in a musty closet full of sweaty people and I'm the only one around

Don and the boys sure do make some pretty hot rods. Our paths have crossed many times without introduction. Maybe one of these days I'll say howdy. I usually run around in a chopped fenderless 1940 ford truck with a small cummins diesel. My wife and I set up at a lot of Florida shows in a 48 spartanette travel trailer selling her clothing, on the trashy side. If anyone see's us, stop by and say hi.

Sarasota/Bradenton FL

Hi Joel, I'm Jeff and I live in Bradenton. I don't think that there are many of us in this area. Tampa / St Pete / Clearwater is far more active.

Just as you were starting this thread, I left on a week-long working cruise to the Caribbean. When I returned I got sick with Bronchitis and Pneumonia. Was in bed for 3 weeks. So, today is the first time I've seen this. I have your phone number and will call you next week when my voice gets a little stronger. I'd still like to see that Anglia you bought. :D

Do you ever go to the Cruise Night at Harbor Freight (on Clark Rd)?

Hey wow... There are others! I have not been to the freight show in awhile, but I am planning on going to more of the local shows now that the cars are coming out of the woodwork. I have yet to pick up the anglia, it is waiting for me up in Gainesville, the Austin that is there is also pulling at my strings. I've been working on the metrovan I picked up at the j-yard, and getting my welding shop back together. Less time and no money.. The key to innovation..... Joel

Latest posts

Back