Saw this going to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morjeep

This caught my eye as I was going to work. I had to turn around and get you guys a picture. I've taken pictures at this place before. I know a couple of guys who work there. Check out the spot for the tag on tailgate.

Attachments

• 0101120952b.jpg
    0101120952b.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 0101120952a.jpg
    0101120952a.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 0101120952.jpg
    0101120952.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 249
pretty cool truck, don't really think a chopped top on the box body cars or trucks really look that great, but on this ,,,,, not tooo bad,cool hood and tailgate , should be nice , [cl

I seen a few later years chopped that look great. I can't decide on this one - I think the paint job is distracting.

Something ain't right, it looks like it's been stepped on, and it's 8 feet wide. Stretched over a Humvee chassis or photochopped? [S

640101120952.jpg

i knew i had seen that truck somewhere before, i have some pics of it in primer and if i remember right most of it is glass, but i can be wrong, seems like it was to be a race truck. would post pics but upload still fails. sorry.

At least mine is in better proportion.....JMHO

Looks like that S-10 bug got to his guy too....roof line is way out of proportion to the rest of the truck....too much chop is worse than too little....again....JMHO.....

not my cup of tea...:eek:

...i do not like the radical chop... but if it is a "race truck" i guess it is ok...

...it has also had a few inches taken out of its mid-section... gets wider as it gets shorter.... and more out of proportion...

i personally don't think much needs to be done to a 64-66 chevy truck to make them beautiful... nice body from the factory IMO

I can appreciate the amount of work they put into it..I think it's the section that throws the proportions off so bad..I've seen a few of these chopped that didn't look bad, can't say that for this one..

thanks for the pics..

Tim

I'm going to assume they will lower it - that will make a big difference. Also, it has a flat tire so the body is twisted looking, kinda throws it off. I'm going to with hold judgment since it is unfinished. Still not a fan of the paint lines.

not sure

I'm not sure what the future is for this truck. Most of the stuff there is for sale. They have taken many projects that have died. People get burn out, lose job. They have quite a few good projects that just needs to be finished. I was taken by this truck because it is outside the box. Some one has put alot of work in to it. Yea it could use some tweaking. But my hat is off to anyone who builds them self a car. No matter how much it hurts to look at it.

Quick.....someone call my eye doctor. There's something wrong with these glasses.

Latest posts

Back