Say goodbye to your car.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roddguy1

Here is something I found tonight that I find very VERY unnerving and extremely threatening. These are all signed Presidential Executive Orders that are just waiting for any excuse to be used. Like, oh lets say, a banking collapse maybe. Pay particular attention to order 10999. Are we ready to accept this bull crap for any reason what so ever. :mad:

Executive Orders That Have Already Been Signed by U.S. Presidents

10995 – Seizure of all communications media.
10997 – Seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private
10998 – Seizure of all food supplies and resources both public and private, all farms and all farm equipment.

10999 – Seizure of all types of transportation, including personal cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind, and total control over the highways, seaports, and waterways.

11000 – Seizure of all civilians for work under Federal supervision. This includes the splitting of families and children from their parents.
11001 – Seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private.
11002 – All people in the United States to undergo mandatory registration at the United States Post Offices.
11003 – Seizure of all aircraft and all airports.
11004 – Authorization for forced relocation.
11005 – Seizure of all railroads, waterways, and all storage facilities, both public and private.
11051 – Authorization to put “executive orders” into effect in “times of increased international tension or financial crisis.”

It is clear that in a time of crisis, even one manufactured by the globalists, you own nothing, not even your children or your own life.

Hey Roddguy1, Can't get that site! Is that right?

Scares me too, Brother! Should we go ahead and start the underground now?

Shakey

REVOKED

I got an e-mail a couple weeks ago about this. Just by doing a little reasearch these have been gone longer than I have been alive. Most of them were enacted by JFK in '62 then revoked in '69. Check the link there are others that are far more scarrier than loosing your car:D

Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see:)

Hey guys. Ummmm I guess there is a little miss understanding here. The link under my post has nothing to do with that subject matter. It is actually my sight for my hotrod shop. Sorry for any confusion.

As far as the EX. Orders go, I've been following a lot of your legislation ever since The Patriot Act I and II , and the Millitary Commisions Act came into being. Now we have this crap with an illegal private police force in Hardon Montana. I just wanted to wake up some minds as to what may be going on. That's all.

Thanks for reading.

Oh, and I've corrected my link.

I live about 50 miles from Hardin Montana. Matter of fact I grew up there until I was 16.
The APF certainly has some wierd dealings and an even wierder web page

REVOKED

I got an e-mail a couple weeks ago about this. Just by doing a little reasearch these have been gone longer than I have been alive. Most of them were enacted by JFK in '62 then revoked in '69. Check the link there are others that are far more scarrier than loosing your car:D

Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see:)

Yes, but then there is this, which basically puts it all back on the table.

Public Law 101-647, signed by daddy Bush in November 1990, allows boy George (and now Obama) to declare a national emergency for almost any reason. If America suffers a major earthquake, an economic crisis, or a terrorist attack, FEMA is empowered to implement Executive Orders 10995 through 11005.

The power to issue Executive Orders allows the President of the United States to unilaterally create law without congressional oversight and approval.

Col. James Ammerman, 40 years an Army Chaplain, gave a talk at The Granada Forum in southern California on March 20, 1997. He outlined the details of Executive Orders 10995 through 11005 as follows:

see above post.

Just thought you guys might like to know what you could be up against.

Latest posts

Back