SBC Opinons wanted!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkulture8

I have a mids 60's 327 with 194 fulie heads im in the processm of rebuilding it but am confused on what size camshaft to put in.. i realize i can call the companies but i just wanted some input from my fellow triple R members:cool:

I have a mids 60's 327 with 194 fulie heads im in the processm of rebuilding it but am confused on what size camshaft to put in.. i realize i can call the companies but i just wanted some input from my fellow triple R members:cool:

Kulture,
Put in the biggest thumper that sucker will hold... u won't be sorry!!! I'd also look into the new 1 piece rear seals they make for those now!

BoB

Or go super knarly and drop in a 283 crank & make a rockin' 302 like the original Z28. I think some 327 blocks could take them with machining but I could be wrong.

Beercan

Kulture,
Put in the biggest thumper that sucker will hold... u won't be sorry!!! I'd also look into the new 1 piece rear seals they make for those now!

BoB

Bob,How does that one piece seal attach? Being that the flywheel mounting surface is not round? Or is a 327 round??

Latest posts

Back