Sealed the deal today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blademan

well i worked the deal out for this beauty today,
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

rusted thru in one place, right behind the drivers side fender, for a florida car that is unheard of, Tracy

Nice one Blademan. I think my dad tracked one down here in Fla. today too (a 40 Ford tudor sedan). This could be a historic day.

Nice find Blademan. And they say there's no old yin in the Sunshine State !!;);)

Looks like you won't need any patch panels for that sweetheart. You southern boys are pretty lucky, finding cars without much rust. Good luck with your project.

thanks guys, this thing has a cable going from the coil to the dash, like a choke cable, any ideas what it is? i have never had anything like it before, Tracy

never mind i figured it out, goes right beside the knob with a T on it, heavily protected ignition wire

Last edited:
Good to know there's still nice clean stuff hidden away in garages. Now I'm jealous, wish I could find something nice like that near me. Congrats on the terrific score.

Wow!!!

Tracy,
Wow... that car is in great shape!!! Incredible what just a good wash up did! Great catch u lucky dog!!!

BoB

well we got the car home saturday, got it washed up today,
i think it cleaned up pretty good, Tracy

oh WOW! That looks great! Must have been a nice feeling when you stepped back and thought " I done gooooooooood!!!!"
Well, that is what I would have thought!

Latest posts

Back