Shop dogs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gastrick
Here. I tried to make her smile, but made her eyes glow in the process.
How cute is that! She is a bit camera shy.

tiny1
Here's one of our mutt's. He thinks he is human he even got a easter basket
We also have 5 deer hounds . they eat better than we do
Our animals tend to eat better than we do also! Ok, glad to see that I am not the only one to get the animals things on holidays!! That look with the Easter Basket is the best! enlarge that and frame it! Looks like he has a bit of Basset in him. I love Deer Hounds!
I have always wanted a Great Dane but our 14 yr old wants a Blood Hound.
We just need to go ahead and make plans on moving to the country so that all 5 of us can have the animals we want. Our own little zoo (more than what it is now). Oh and don't forget we would also have to have the collection of old cars and trucks too. Sounds like heaven to me! :)

Gastrick
tiny1
Our animals tend to eat better than we do also! Ok, glad to see that I am not the only one to get the animals things on holidays!! That look with the Easter Basket is the best! enlarge that and frame it! Looks like he has a bit of Basset in him. I love Deer Hounds!
I have always wanted a Great Dane but our 14 yr old wants a Blood Hound.
We just need to go ahead and make plans on moving to the country so that all 5 of us can have the animals we want. Our own little zoo (more than what it is now). Oh and don't forget we would also have to have the collection of old cars and trucks too. Sounds like heaven to me! :)

He is a basset hound . You should see him when i working in the shop and bring out the impact he hates it and tries to bite at it and barks untill i put it down. I think he thinks its hurting me we get a kick out of watching him when i use it. He starts watching me real close when i pick it up well before i ever pull the trigger on it lol.

That reminds me of our pitt we had. He hated the lawnmower, he would bite at it while it was running and once he grabbed hold to the side discharge and picked the entire thing up while it was running! Oh and the blower....he would bite at the air coming out!!! That was funny to watch! Wish I had a pic of that!

This is the last of my mongrels. She's 13 years old but she still manages to get around well. She hates the camera, It's pretty hard to get her to look toward it when you are trying to take a photo.

This is sort of the shop dog.
It's my daughters min. pin. Baillie.

Attachments

• 100_1102.JPG
    100_1102.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1099.JPG
    100_1099.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1103.JPG
    100_1103.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 8
Here's all mine:

Max -- Lab/Shepard Mix

Riley -- Boxer

Emily -- Brittany

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 9
Dudley -- Golden Retreiver/Cherpay(sp?)(the wrinkly ones)

Lillie -- Pit/ ? Mix

Attachments

• DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0006(1).JPG
    DSCF0006(1).JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, dogs are cool, but you can't train them to sort bolts or guard your chrome parts !! :rolleyes::D:D:D

Don

Attachments

• scooter guarding bolts.jpg
    scooter guarding bolts.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 6
  • sniffy sleeping.jpg
    sniffy sleeping.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back