Shop dogs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, thats quite a family you have there! :D

We used to have alot more. My wife had a rescue thing for ferrets, had about 11 at one time. My store was next to a Pet store, so my sons always had lizards, guinnea pigs, chinchillas and we even had an 8' Boa.

my pups are 16 weeks old boxer[sully] 7 month old ambull/boxer [cedrick] . when i get off my lazy ass i will get on the desktop and get better pics of them...

New Family Member!

Well Y'all, Flat did a great job for me this year for Valentine's Day!! :D

Not only did I get the steak I have been waiting on for 8 years now but he got me a puppy too!!! :p
Her name is Kasey, the Humane Shelter said she is a Chow Mix but the vet on Monday said she is more Huskey than anything! She is my baby!! Her temperment is wonderful and our Bassett (Trixie) has loved having her around too! Take a look at these pics!

Attachments

• Kasey.jpg
    Kasey.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Kasey2.jpg
    Kasey2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
  • Kasey&Todd.jpg
    Kasey&Todd.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Kasey&Trixie.jpg
    Kasey&Trixie.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
Flat...R4 THat is a cute puppy...and a rescue to boot. My hats off to all of you who've rescued animals. All I've had over the years have been rescues....both cats and dogs (but no ferrets).

THis was Cinnimon. She was my garage dog...she'd keep an eye on me when ever I was in the garage (just making sure I was doing it right). She was 17 when she passed this past May. She liked Studebakers too

StudeCinnimon.jpg

Here's Whitney. She stayed away from the garage, but loved riding in one of the hot rods. She was 15 when she passed last November

ImportedPhotos00101-1.jpg

I gotta tell you it was rough losing my two girls with in 6 months of each other after being with me for so long, but this guy helped make it a little easier. This is Bailey (the Bozo). The second shot I got him just as he was getting ready to take off on a "Zoom Fit" (part of his Bozo appeal)

newlens00065.jpg

newlens00069.jpg

Ron, I know all about the "Zoom Fit". I've had 4 Labs.

Labs are such cool dogs. Here's Gabby she was in charge of the shop before Jesse James. She lived with us for 9 years before she passed from cancer.

5-1.jpg

The car: Plastic '27 roadster built by my son & me. Changed a bit since this photo. The human: My son. The Best Dog in the World, as voted on by my son & me: Dante the very big and lovable Doberman. Dante died 2 years ago and it is still hard to write this.

Shop dog!

Here's my new shop dog... a 12 week old miniature Schnauzer. Ok... my wife's new lap dog!!! He just came home with her tonite!

shopdog.jpg

BoB

Here's my new shop dog... a 12 week old miniature Schnauzer. Ok... my wife's new lap dog!!! He just came home with her tonite!

shopdog.jpg

BoB

He's cute Tripp! When he goes out to the shop with you, you might want to make sure to check him for grease spots before coming in with him being all white, the wife might have a fit! LOL

Funny!

Y'all see.....I am not the only one that is loving having a puppy in the house again, but I wouldn't have done this!
I think the dog won! :D

re-posting pic

"Reason 4:
Y'all see.....I am not the only one that is loving having a puppy in the house again, but I wouldn't have done this!
I think the dog won!"

Ok, I am posting the pic again, don't know what happened to it.

"dmw56:
Hope he didn't lose any teeth!"

He almost lost em'....LOL :D

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back