Shots from back in the day...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiredIronGRB

Traditionalist
Here's some shots from the Rod Shop and tracks I grew up in.

BB_00.jpg

BB_01.jpg

BB_02.jpg

BB_03.jpg

BB_04.jpg

BB_05.jpg

BB_06.jpg

BB_07.jpg

Thanks man, for the trip down Memory Lane. It can never be that good again.

I 'spose you are taking the pics and not in any of them???

I'm the center guy in the rail pic, the wheelie shot is the road in front of the shop...we used to try everything out there, the guy that lived in that trailer hated our guts.

Thanks for sharing...awesome pictures! I remember seeing that Opal somewhere that we went for an event. Can't remember where though because we drove all over the place back in the day when the weekends were for racing!.

-Troy

A buddy of mine later bought the Opel and was running it without the body and was killed in it at Richlands, Va when the throttle hung wide open and he went over the side of the mountain at the end of the track.

Cool pics TI....love the Fiat....always thought they were really great looking cars...especially when they had the front wheels up going down a track! :D

I love f.e.d's that might be my next project... I got to watch one when i was 12 years old stand on the wheel bar and come down and brake the frame and ever since that i wanted one !!!! :D

Latest posts

Back