Show Us Your Ugly!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GulfCoastGasser

We all love to brag on our beautiful cars, but just for fun show us your ugliest car!;)

This was my first car out of High School...a 1976 Datsun Honeybee!
datsunhoneybeeyellowel4.jpg

The best was the baby**** yellow and the little bee on the side - just not quite the Super Bee I had longed for! Ha!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I dont have a picture but mine was an 78 olds mobile with the whole side smahed in ,but it did have a 305 in it and i had talked dad out of the n50 crager rims to put on back and thought it was cool till i almost flew off the road when i kicked it down !Had to jack the ass end up about 3' to clear them 12'' rims . oh well it looked cool !........I think ?

Yellow submarine!

I had one of these back in the 70's... my 1st new car. 2 cylinder motorcycle engine (600 cc) & it got 50 mpg... cost $1.25 to fill up! We called it the Yellow Submarine! It was cute & ugly @ the same time!!!

BoB

Attachments

• sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 36
my second car

my second car was a 1982 Volkwagen Scirocco... Ugly as hell, i never heard of one before i bought one but it was pretty quick and great on gas. Downside was to the insurance comp. it was considerd a sports car lol.

Attachments

• Volkswagen_Scirocco_1.jpg
    Volkswagen_Scirocco_1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 19
Mine would have been one of these without the factory wheels. I don't have a pic of the actual car. but it was a POS at the best

74luxus.jpg

now this is ugly!!!

:( I rode two of these in high school. never been the same since. :eek:

Attachments

• fat_and_ugle.jpg
    fat_and_ugle.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 59
:( I rode two of these in high school. never been the same since. :eek:

i know a friend of mine that would love to take a ride on those...i had a 1969 saab 99 back in 1990..it wasnt my first car but i tinted the windows with limo tint so noone would see me..sorryn dont have pic..oh and it was brown primer..

Latest posts

Back