shows fo shinie cars

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psycho sean

So I went to a car show at Cambridge airport. In Cambridge Ohio to day its not a rat rod friendly show to say the least and I knew it going in. So I pull into a spot next to a split bumper camaro 5 MIN later a guy pulls next to me in a plum crazy aar cuda everyone is looking at my truck like wtf is this guy doing here so as the day goes on there seams to be a steady stream of people at my truck and the dirty looks from the other show people are just making me laugh. So a lady ask me why I would come to that show because its a show for shinie cars and rat rodz don't get trophys she didn't like my answer when I said if I wanted a big trophy I would buy one so the day wrapped up and I put my chair in the truck went to start it looked up and once again there was a crowd watching me so I hit the air lifted off the ground and fired the old girl up as I pulled out I thought wtf I will give em a show so I hit the switch and drop the rear down and let the sparks fly. Everyone who wasn't looking was now so I thought what the hey if they liked that I still have a little rubber left better fix that so hit the main road and squawk the tires a little and dumped the air for a second tail drag I probably won't be aloud back ever or the may realize next year that's ratz where its at but I must say I would take my truck over anything that was there, being loaded back on to a trailer [ddd

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Hey, it takes all kinds and if you can't respect the guys with restored muscle cars, how do expect any respect back? Real mature with the little side show, I bet that did wonders to advance the notion of getting any positive thoughts from those people toward our segment.
The only cars I wish I had back were a couple muscle cars, I could have only dreamed about owning an AAR Cuda.

Recently a friend and I took our rods to a KOA show. I think we were the first real patina'd hotrods they had seen show up, for sure the only 2 there. We politely asked if we could enter. They put us on the front row right by the gate, thanked us for coming when we left and invited us back saying if we could get 5 cars next year they would have a class and a trophy.

I always used to wonder why people dislike Rats and now I know.
Saying that though I've seen high end domestic and exotic cars leave shows and 'light them up' sometimes with hilarious outcomes.
Just wondering why if it's not a Rat friendly show why you'd waste your time entering it?

Hey, it takes all kinds and if you can't respect the guys with restored muscle cars, how do expect any respect back? Real mature with the little side show, I bet that did wonders to advance the notion of getting any positive thoughts from those people toward our segment.
The only cars I wish I had back were a couple muscle cars, I could have only dreamed about owning an AAR Cuda.

Recently a friend and I took our rods to a KOA show. I think we were the first real patina'd hotrods they had seen show up, for sure the only 2 there. We politely asked if we could enter. They put us on the front row right by the gate, thanked us for coming when we left and invited us back saying if we could get 5 cars next year they would have a class and a trophy.
it must of done somthing for the rat rod cause saw three different members from the host club that all told me that it was the merest thing they ever seen when I drug the rear of my truck and the club is thinking of adding a rat class and wanted to know if I would be interested in joining or if I knew of any rat rod guys that were I also talked to the guy with the cuda wife she told me he said he wants a rat rod to play with I guess I must of done something right but what the heck no matter what u do some one is gonna judge u for it

Latest posts

Back