Sick Dog

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose-em

Some of you have seen my big 120 lb lab on my build thread.

Had a major scare yesterday with him getting sick and vomiting blood and what not.

Went to the vet and $300 later we took him home. Vet seemed a little nervous, said she couldn't find anything wrong other than being dehydrated, might be poisoning.

Seems to be better this morning but he is sure hungry, can't feed him yet.

I know this is a pointless thread but it makes me feel better to share with all of you. He is a member of the family and a heck of a duck dog. I would hate to lose him.

W

Glad to hear he is doing better. We had a scare with our spoiled dog eariler this year. She is a pitbull,german shepard mix, she couldnt keep any thing down and was very weak. Took her to the vet and she spent 3 days there and $800.00+ later. She is part of the family and we would lost without her. She is the sweetest dog I have ever seen and to be so big (70lbs) she is very gentle and loves kids.
Tim

Attachments

• Stormy 016.jpg
    Stormy 016.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 9
Hope he continues to get better. We pet lovers understand your concern, we have all had the same things happen to us and it feels comforting to come to friends and vent.

We just had Dans cat chewy at the vet last week, a little urinary problem, but $300 later he seems fine. Those vet bills can be something but our pets are one of our dependents so we need to take care of them.

Don

goose-em
Hope he continues to get better

Had a friend who's dog got deathly sick a few months ago and the vet thought poisoning too.
I know most of you know this but for the ones that might not.
Friend found that his beagle drank some antifreeze out of an old pan he had set on the ground - most dogs will drink that stuff up because it taste good to them

Latest posts

Back