Sinners coupe build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SinnerS hot rods

Check it out Sinners Hot rods is at it again doing a sick coupe build here are the photos [;)

Attachments

• PIC_2299.JPG
    PIC_2299.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 153
  • PIC_2311.JPG
    PIC_2311.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 125
  • PIC_2309.JPG
    PIC_2309.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 146
  • PIC_2307.JPG
    PIC_2307.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 138
  • PIC_2306.JPG
    PIC_2306.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 147
  • PIC_2305.JPG
    PIC_2305.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 146
  • PIC_2303.JPG
    PIC_2303.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 141
  • PIC_2302.JPG
    PIC_2302.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 148
  • PIC_2300.JPG
    PIC_2300.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 152
  • PIC_2298.JPG
    PIC_2298.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 170
Nah i didnt step on him some people recognize the style.. my name is Josh i started Slaughterhouse Customs back in the day and came here often but left slaughterhouse as soon as 2012 hit and started a new company so i have actually been around awhile just got a new name because i cant rock out the Slaughterhouse Customs name anymore since i no longer own it, However i still have my same old style

got the front rails and rear step ups tacked on today

Attachments

• PIC_2313.JPG
    PIC_2313.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 146
  • PIC_2315.JPG
    PIC_2315.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 136
  • PIC_2319.JPG
    PIC_2319.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 136
  • PIC_2323.JPG
    PIC_2323.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 122
  • PIC_2324.JPG
    PIC_2324.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 113
thanks im sleeving out that rear cross member that goes across the back of the frame rails at the top as well.. i will have those pics up tomorrow and if you have never seen any of my other coupes i do a mean ass rear frame rail that follows the back of the coupe which will be sleeved out too.. i will try to have the images of this one up tomorrow but i will shoot up an image of a coupe i did years ago for you to reference

here are pics to reference but im changing this one up from these but the frame work will be close

Attachments

• PIC_0816.JPG
    PIC_0816.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 163
  • PIC_0799.JPG
    PIC_0799.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 158
  • PIC_0796.JPG
    PIC_0796.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 173
Nah i didnt step on him some people recognize the style.. my name is Josh i started Slaughterhouse Customs back in the day and came here often but left slaughterhouse as soon as 2012 hit and started a new company so i have actually been around awhile just got a new name because i cant rock out the Slaughterhouse Customs name anymore since i no longer own it, However i still have my same old style

Oooohhhh I see. Sorry I got no style but still like the coupe even if I don't understand half of what your saying :D carry on [P

Yo come on dawg itz how all the cool kidz be talkin yo.

You know, like back in the day. They rockin tha names all ol' skool and shizzy. :rolleyes:

half of what your saying is in conjunction with what you are trying to mock me as[S

so "back in the day" is a term "cool kidz be talkin" because my grandpa is 73 and he says back in the day?

"Ol Skool" is a new term too? Because im pretty sure in this custom car scene there is a magazine called Ol Skool Rodz but maybe you never picked it up because you thought it was a hip hop magazine or something?

half that other stuff you posted with shizzy and yo i never even said... maybe you were confused because i said most people recognize the style meaning my signature frame rails tapering 6 inches in back to 3 in front with 5 inch holes in back and 2 inch holes in front with a signature lip on the pipes i leave or maybe this all sounds like hip hop to you because you have never built a hot rod frame with sleeved holes before.. [S

These young guys are so sensitive. I like your work and I like the personality you have put into your builds.

If you don't get too full of yourself you will become another top builder posting on RRR and getting the recognition you desire.

I thought bits of that coupe looked familar......

Cheers
RustyNCA

These young guys are so sensitive. I like your work and I like the personality you have put into your builds.

If you don't get too full of yourself you will become another top builder posting on RRR and getting the recognition you desire.

Exactly right^^^. Nobody was "mocking" anyone. This isn't the minitruck scene, so relax.

Check the attitude and have a little sense of humor, as well as a thick skin. You'll get a lot farther here and most any place you go.

Besides, most guys here have WAY more experience than they feel the need to brag about. You just might learn a thing or two...

maybe im in the wrong place then cause i own a minitruck and a lowrider and i build hot rods so if this place is really one sided and not interested in what minitruckers is doing then i really have no business here because im getting ready to build a 31 sedan on cantaliver suspension and it would be directly blending minitrucks with rat rods.. Is there any forums you guys know of that is interested in cars in general See i build minitrucks and lowriders and hot rods and since i guess i do all 3 i dont fit in anywhere.. Just looking to show the work i do every day and not get guys that run their mouth about how i talk or my work.. I am into hydraulics on lowriders and body dropped and bagged minitrucks but i build hot rods all day every day...I have been doing it since 08 but i have been building minitrucks and lowriders since 1996.. anyway try not to mock me and judge the work i do and we are all good.. wait i cant say we are all good its a new cool kid thing can someone explain what i am trying to say?

man, i try to stay out of crap like this. but you are pushing on my last nerve for sure. quite your bitching or move on. seems all you guys do is stir up drama!!! same as when those emails came out about using other peoples cars, and the crap that follows slaughter house customs, and now sinners hot rods. if you cant post about hot rods and not start crap, and drag mini trucks and lowriders into then this is not the place for you. everyone has different interests in cars, but we know where they are welcome and were they are not.

also drop the cocky attitude man, it make you look like a douche, especially when you are no better than other people. i feel that group of people you roll around with are ass hats to begin with since i tried to acknowledge you guys at few shows, but you just ignored me and carried on. its called mutual respect, but i can see that respect is not one of your strong suites.

your choice post hot rod related material or move on!

he posted about minitrucks not me go back to the beginning of this thread and see i posted a coupe build thread you tell me where this thread went south

Latest posts

Back